Many small businesses have printers that will scan to e-mail, phone systems that will send e-mail status updates, and really a number of other e-mail enabled devices. When converting to a cloud based e-mail system, like Office 365, sometimes these devices cannot be configured to send e-mail over encrypted links to the cloud. Office 365 […]
Why Office 365?
- Cloud computing – Your e-mail, contacts, and documents are stored in Microsoft globally secure datacenters.
- Easy to setup – Get started in minutes. Add users in seconds.
- Available Everywhere – Access your information from nearly any device anywhere.
- Worry-Free IT – Built-in virus and spam protection. Uptime guarantee. No onsite servers to worry about.
Why Us? – Clear, Complete, Proven
- Clear – Written simply in straight-forward language that is easily followed and impletemented.
- Complete – The information you need. No More. No Less. We provide a complete answer from the big picture to the details to make it work. However, we don’t confuse the situation with extra information describing unneeded options.
- Proven – Solutions our proven through real world experience and implementation. They are updated to stay current and based on user feedback.
Begin STriking list 1